- Guide of www.KrogerFeedback.com survey
- How to get Kroger feedback fuel points: instructions
- About Kroger
Guide of www.KrogerFeedback.com survey
Isn’t getting cash reward an attractive offer? For sure it looks attractive to many people, and here is what you can do to get it. Kroger Feedback Survey is one of many, but Kroger gives a chance to win cash in the amounts of $100 and $5000 gift card as a grand price. Nothing special – you will be asked to share your feedback about the performance of the company. This is your chance to tell the company what you are satisfied with and with what you are not. The participants of the questionnaire will get a reward — www.krogerfeedback.com fuel points!
To take part in Fred Meyer or King Soopers feedback survey you need only a device with the Internet available. You have just to find Kroger feedback service and leave a comment there. By the end, you will get a bonus — check this out at www.KrogerFeedback.com/fuel.
Check if you are eligible for participating in the survey:
- You must have a recent Kroger receipt;
- Be a legal resident, at least 18 years old;
- You will have to confirm your ability to read and understand English or Spanish.
How to get Kroger feedback fuel points: instructions
To leave your reviews on the feedback survey service you have to follow a simple instruction. If you perform all steps as it is mentioned below, the process will not take more than 10 minutes.
All your time spent on Kroger will be rewarded.
- Visit www.KrogerFeed.com to find a feedback survey.
- Enter necessary information from the receipt of the date and time you have made a purchase and 14 number store entry id.
- Answer some question, rate a customer satisfaction with a mark.
- Leave your comments and contact data to receive 50 fuel point bonus and to participate feedback surveys in future.
- By entering loyalty card number you receive 50 loyalty points. While the feedback survey is active, you will be automatically taking part in sweepstakes drawing.
If you are the lucky one, KroegerFeedback will contact you.
Follow these simple steps to fill in the survey:
- Visit the official website of the company
- Fill in the information from your receipt – date, time, and 14 digit number ID. Click on START button to begin the survey
- Rate the satisfaction and your experience from your last visit to the chain
- Answer all the questions honestly
- Add any additional feedback you think would be appropriate
- Enter your email address to stay informed of the latest deals and promotions of the company
- Provide your loyalty card number
- Enter your contact information
- The winners will be contacted via email
Kroger is a supermarket chain which was founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati. He has founded the first grocery chain with constant food quality monitoring, later in 1970s Kroger was also the first company implemented electronic scanning devices. In 1990s Kroger acquired some other small chains and had to close some stores due to a bad economic situation in 2000. Of course, the company for all time has faced a great competition in the market and it was also a great punch at the beginning of 21st century.
Nowadays, Kroger is a large supermarket chain oriented on the US market. It belongs to the list of 30 biggest companies in the USA, there are more than 400,000 people employed in both stores and manufacture departments. It counts more than 2,700 groceries, 2,000 pharmacies, and 1,300 fuel supermarkets.